Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DIY HOLIDAY WOOD SIGNS


Hello, everyone!
Moving along with the holiday decor, today, I am sharing some Christmas signs I made.

I have been having too much fun with my Silhouette Cameo lately. 
That little machine can get you hooked in no time! :) 
I don't know what did I ever do without it! 






 This small wood sign sits on one of our hall tables.

I kept all the existing decor on the table and just added my little sign on a metal stand and the old berry wreath.







The second sign I made is a bit larger and I will be using on another area of our home which I am not finished decorating yet, but this is what it looks like.







I will show you in the next couple of days how I used this sign.
Yes, I am having fun decorating for Christmas, but it sure is taking me a while this year.
I blame the Silhouette Cameo! LOL

Much more to come on our Christmas decor.
The family room, mantle and tree are finished! Yay!
I will be back soon with more Christmas decor ideas.

Thank you for stopping by!







7 comments:

  1. That is an amazing "machine" you have there! Lovely decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such neat signs! I love the berry wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! Oh, I love the signs and I know it will be a fantastic place where you decide to put them.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, MariaElena! I do not have a machine, but it looks like a great little piece of equipment! I could have a lot of fun with that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I'm afraid to ask about the machine, it's probably something I'd get hooked on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...