Friday, January 3, 2014

MOST VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #41


Hello, friends!
How is everyone doing?

Around here, we are still trying to get back to the normal routine after the Holidays and also recuperate from this awful flu that has spread as wildfire and got a hold of everyone in the family.

While we have been sitting around the house sharing the Day-Quill and Kleenex, little by little we have put all the Christmas decorations away.
I don't know if it is because we are sick, but that sure was lots of work and the house looks sooo empty now. LOL
 Do that happens to you?

Today, I would like to highlight the most viewed links of this week Tuesdays at Our Home party.

Tasha from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body shared with us the "princess room" she created for her two little girls.
What a gorgeous space! Any little girl's dream bedroom.


 
Diane from The Old Barn shared with us her top post of 2013.
I am glad she included in the list one of my favorites, the post she named "Abandoned".
You have to go read this particular post. 
The pictures are just amazing!




Vel from Life & Home 2102 put together a beautiful post with her most viewed posts of last year.
Vel is very talented and her home, just beautiful!



Pattie from Olla-Podrida shared a recipe for Cranberry Pancakes with orange syrup.
Whats is left to say? Yum!!!


Sarah from Church Street Designs  gave us a tutorial of how she created her own burlap wreath that can be used for all different seasons.
What a beautiful idea!



Betty from My Cozy Corner made her own party hostess gift to bring to to a New Year's Eve party.
You just got to see this! Amazing recipe and gorgeous presentation!






Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
See you soon!
Until then, hugs to everyone! :)








5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am thrilled that people are loving my little girls' room! Thank you so much, Maria, for featuring it on your blog today!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Thanks for featuring my New Year's Eve Hostess Gift idea. I love to join your party and I hope 2014 is a great year for you and your family. Happy Blogging and Thanks again...
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features...I love them all, even the yummy ones, lol!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Maria Elena for the feature, that was one of my favourite post of last year too! Happy new year my friend, and the best for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features! Hope the New Year started off great for you Maria Elena!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...