Thursday, October 24, 2013

PINECONES AND PLACECARDS


Hello, there!

With the holidays quickly approaching, my mind is already on planning my holiday table settings and decor.

I don't see us having a big celebration on Thanksgiving since once again it will be just the four of us, but if everything goes according to plan, we will have a Christmas to remember this year, so I am planning ahead to make it as special as possible for our family.

I have been looking around for ideas for place cards and then I realized I never shared with you the ones I made last year. They were simple pine cones, but it added a pretty touch to our table and everyone loved them.





I did start by looking for a free printable. They are so many to choose from, you can find just about anything you are looking for right here. I got mine from The Handmade Home.
Just download, add the names and print on card stock.


 I used some of my decorative edge scissors to make them a little different.







 A very easy project that will dress up your table and make it a little more elegant and personal.



 I hope you all have a great weekend.
Our will be busy once again finishing the tile on the back porch. We will be grouting 300 square feet. 
Keep us in your thoughts, we are going to need it. :)

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...