Saturday, June 29, 2013

TOP VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #16


Hello, everyone!

I apologize for being late with this weeks features, but the last few days had been a little busier than I expected.
I had so much to do and the fact that is 108 degrees outside does NOT help any!
Yes, It is very hot in Texas! :) Summer is definitely here!

We start this weeks features once again with Vel from Life and Home at 2102.
For two weeks in a row, her post has been the most viewed link of my weekly party.
This week she shared her gorgeous living room with us. Love her style! Go pay her a visit, you won't be sorry!



Carol from An Oasis in the Desert gave us a tour of her beautiful Summer decor.
Love her blue mason jars. So pretty!



Bronwyn from Queen B Creative Me shared with us her porch decorated for Summer.
So pretty! Love the colors!


Debra from Homespun shared the most beautiful pair of vintage pressed glass amber candlesticks you have ever seen. Just gorgeous!




Danielle from Snippets of Inspiration made a beautiful Patriotic wreath.
Love the flowers! You have to go check out her tutorial!



Diane from An Extraordinary Day put together an amazing tablescape and centerpiece using her vintage Mason jars and book pages! Very, very pretty!




Luanne from Winterpast Cooking shared her recipe for berry awesome shortcake.
Oh, my! I could use a piece of this about right now! :) Looks delicious! 


Thank you all who took the time to participate in this weeks party. I always appreciate your visits!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 
 Hope to see you here Monday night at 8:00 PM Central Time for another fun party!

Enjoy your weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so surprised and very flattered that my post is one of the top viewed!

    Well, ordinarily I would agree that 108 degrees is quite hot, but......we topped off at 120 degrees today! Just let me say that again -- 120 degrees! We had to go out to run an errand, and I seriously thought my brain was going to melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty things out there. I missed your birthday post. What a lovely family. Happy Birthday! I have you beat by three birthdays!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you so much Maria Elena, hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled, Maria Elena, to have my book page/mason jar tablescape featured on your lovely blog. What a wonderful blessing! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...